Friday 31 August 2018

Month in Review: August 2018

It's been a slightly odd month, since between bank holidays and annual leave, I've been out of office for half of it. And not in one chunk - little bits here and there have made it a very stop-start month.
As a result, there's not a huge amount to report.

SUITCEYES ticks onwards: we've started trying to finalise our architecture and plan for the next round of psychophysical testing, as well as trying to recruit individuals with deafblindness to participate in our user interviews (if that's you, and you'd like to tell us about your experiences, the barriers you face or experiences with haptic technology, then do drop me a line on R.J.Holt@leeds.ac.uk!).

I've got my slides ready for the new term, and written my module's exam, so that I don't need to worry about teaching prep during teaching. Hopefully. And hopefully that gives me September to write the proposal for my expanded Mechanical Systems module, so that I don't need to worry about that once teaching starts, either. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. The start of term is now only one month (and a day away), and comes at you like freight train... Something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment